The ASICS LA Marathon Official Charity program is a unique opportunity to increase awareness, engage supporters and raise funds for your organization!
We select partner charities through an online application process. Please review the application checklist to ensure your organization is eligible. All partner charities must:
• Qualify as a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization, and provide documentation of status
• Provide an IRS 990 form
• Been in operation for a minimum of two (2) years
• Commit to registration and fundraising minimums set by the ASICS LA Marathon
• Have organizational resources in place to support a comprehensive endurance team fundraising program.
• If accepted, the a staff or representative must be able to attend Charity Kick-Off event on July 24
All completed applications and supporting documentation was due no later than 5:00 PM PDT on July 1, 2014.
The online application is now closed.
All charities will be notified of acceptance via email by July 11, 2014.
June 2 – Application available
June 6 – Center for Nonprofit Management 501Conference
June 12 – Info Session #1: meeting
June 18 – Info Session #2: meeting
June 19 – Info Session #3: call-in
July 1 – APPLICATION DUE
July 11 – Acceptance notification deadline
July 24 – Charity Kick-off Event
August 8 – Commitment Form due
Other Important Dates
September 8 – LA Road Runners Registration Opens
October 1 – General Registration Opens
October 18 – LA Road Runners Kick-Off
March 15, 2015 – ASICS LA Marathon
Please contact Rachel Sanchez, Manager of Charity Partnerships, with any questions regarding the charity program.