Registration for the 2010 Los Angeles Marathon will open on September 1, 2009 at 12:01am PDT. Click here to register now.
$125 Los Angeles Marathon--Sunday, March 21st, 2010
$125 LA Roadrunners training program
$210 Marathon + LA Roadrunners training program together (a $40 savings)
$35 New Performance Nutrition 5K--Saturday, March 20th, 2010
$150 Marathon + 5K entry together (a $10 savings)
$35 Win Forever dinner with Pete Carroll--Saturday, March 20th, 2010, 5 pm.
A pre-race pep rally and inspirational dinner with the coach of the USC Trojans football team
This year's New Performance Nutrition 5K is the official warm-up run for the LA Marathon. Run the 5K, visit the Expo and pick up your Marathon number all at once. There will be no race day registration or packet pick up for the LA Marathon.|
What does my entry include?
- Entry into the LA Marathon 2010 including Water stations every mile and fluid replacement stations every other mile; Medical support at the start, finish and along the course; 75 points of on-course entertainment; Personal item storage transported from the start line to the post finish area, and what arguably will be the most talked about course (Stadium to the Sea) for many years to come.
- 2-day Health and Fitness Expo featuring product demos, interactive exhibits and merchandise.
- Registrant technical shirt.
- Personalized name on your race bib.
- Pre-race shuttle transportation from the finish to the start.
- Pre-start festival, which includes breakfast snacks, entertainment, and more.
- Race day athlete tracking.
- D Tag timing system with splits every 5 kilometers.
- Finisher medal.
- Food & Fluids after your finish.
- Mylar blanket.
- Post race message.
- Finish Line Festival and Family Reunion area on the beach.
- Finisher certificate.