Here are answers to the most commonly asked questions about the ASICS LA Marathon.
NutriBullet HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO/PACKET PICK-UP
- Where and when is the Health & Fitness Expo and Packet Pick-Up?
The 2014 ASICS LA Marathon Health & Fitness Expo and Packet Pick-Up will be held at:
Los Angeles Convention Center, West Hall
1201 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Friday, March 7, 10AM – 7PM
Saturday, March 8, 9AM – 5PM
THERE WILL BE NO RACE DAY PACKET PICK-UP!
- How do I get to the NutriBullet Health & Fitness Expo?
Visit our Expo & Packet Pick-Up page and scroll down to “Getting to the Expo”.
- If I am a vendor interested in purchasing booth space at the NutriBullet Health & Fitness Expo, or if I am interested in promoting my race, product, charity, etc., in the Participant Bag, who should I contact?
Please visit our Exhibitor Information page or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do I have to pick up my Participant Packet, Participant Bag and T-shirt at the NutriBullet Health & Fitness Expo?
Yes. All participants must pick up their event-issued bib number, timing device, technical T-shirt and Participant Bag at the NutriBullet Health & Fitness Expo. We do not mail out participant packets, bags or T-shirts that are not picked up at the NutriBullet Health & Fitness Expo; no exceptions. There is NO race day packet pick-up!
- Can I pick up my Participant Packet, Participant Bag and T-shirt on the day of the race?
There is NO race day Participant Packet and Bag Pick-Up. All participants must pick up their bib numbers, Participant Bags, T-shirts and timing devices prior to race day.
- What do I need to bring with me in order to pick up my Participant Packet and Bag?
You need to bring your Confirmation E-mail (will be sent in late February) and your photo ID.
- Why didn’t I receive the Confirmation E-mail?
If you did not enter an email address on the online registration you will not receive a Confirmation E-mail. If you entered your Confirmation E-mail, check your spam and junk-mail folders, and make sure that your e-mail is able to receive messages from “lamarathon.com”.
- What should I do if I never received the Confirmation E-mail?
If you do not have your Confirmation E-mail, you can look up your bib number at the NutriBullet Health & Fitness Expo. You must bring a photo ID to pick up your race packet.
- Can a friend pick up my packet for me if I cannot attend the Health & Fitness Expo?
- I cannot run the race. Will you mail my Participant Bag and T-shirt to me?
No. We are unable to mail out Participant Packets, Bags and T-shirts if they are not picked up. No exceptions.
- If I offer to pay postage for my Participant Bag and T-shirt, will you mail it to me?
No. We are unable to mail out participant packets if they are not picked up. No exceptions.