Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions about the ASICS LA Marathon.
- When is the 2014 ASICS LA Marathon?
The 2014 ASICS LA Marathon will be held Sunday, March 9. Registration will open October 1.
- When does registration for the 2014 ASICS LA Marathon open?
Registration will open on October 1, 2013.
- How much does it cost to register?
Pricing for the 2014 ASICS LA Marathon can be found here.
- How can I confirm my registration after I sign up online or mail in my registration form?
Participants that have registered online can confirm their participation immediately. If you’ve mailed in your registration form, please allow one week for processing. Click Here to confirm your registration.
- How can I make a change to my registration information (i.e. misspelling, address, e-mail, T-shirt size)?
You can e-mail email@example.com with “Change of Information” in the subject line or call the ASICS LA Marathon office at 213-542-3000 and a member of our staff will assist you.
- I didn’t receive/deleted a payment confirmation e-mail after I registered. Can you resend it to me?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a confirmation email.
- I am injured and/or cannot run the event (family commitment, work obligation, etc.). Can I get a refund, donate my entry or transfer my entry to someone else?
No. Per our official event rules and guidelines: Sale, transfer, or duplication of race entry/bib is strictly prohibited and will result in the disqualification and/or banning of any individuals involved from future events. All entry fees are non-refundable and cannot be deferred toward a future event.
- If I provide medical documentation of my injury or pregnancy, will you give me a refund?
No. Please refer to our official event rules and guidelines.
- Can I defer my entry to next year if I am unable to run this year?
No, participants cannot defer their entries to the next year in the event they are unable to run.
- Is there an age requirement to run the LA Big 5K or ASICS LA Marathon?
- Can I run the ASICS LA Marathon without registering?
No, all runners without ASICS LA Marathon bibs will be directed off the course immediately.