You can also visit these Websites to find Great Deals and Things to Do and See
Universal Studios Hollywood
$8 off General Admission(with 2nd day free) & $10 of Front of the Line Passes
Limited-time. Only Available Online through this link
Get a second day FREE with the purchase of 1-Day General Admission.
- Same price as a 1-day pass.
- Use it 2 days or 1 day — your choice.
- Ticket includes 2 days of admission (for the same guest) to Universal Studios Hollywood, including all rides, attractions, and shows.
- Valid for two (2) visits within any 10-day period between now and March 30, 2010.
- Your first visit to Universal Studios Hollywood must be made on or before March 30, 2010. Your 2nd visit will be valid for 10 days from the date of your first visit.
- Free visit is non-transferrable – valid ID and fingerscan will be required for free visit to validate ticket holder identification.
This offer is NOT available for purchase at the park ticket booths
The Getty Center
The Getty Center in Los Angeles presents the Getty’s collection of Western art from the Middle Ages to the present against a backdrop of dramatic architecture, tranquil gardens, and breathtaking views.
Admission to the Getty Center and to all exhibitions is FREE—no tickets or reservations are required for general admission.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood
Guests will experience the real glamour and elegance of Hollywood from the
classic silver screen stars to contemporary actors and filmmakers. Spread over
three floors and 18 themed zones, there will be plenty of interaction, surprises
and some truly breathtaking experiences. The only question that remains is…
who do you want to meet?
Hollywood Walk of Fame
These renowned sidewalk “stars” salute the celebrities who made Hollywood great!
Well, most days you are unlikely to see any real movie stars here on the Boulevard, but if you look down at your feet, you’ll see the kind “stars” Ray Davies sang about: the bronze star-plaques, embedded in pink & charcoal terrazzo squares on the world’s most famous sidewalk.
From sun, sand and palm trees, to hiking and biking in the mountains, the Los Angeles area has something for everyone. It’s one of the only places in the world where you can climb a mountain in the morning and lie on a beach in the afternoon. Why not take a break after the race to enjoy the many activities Southern California has to offer!
Bunker Hill/Historic Core Angels Walk
Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels
Grauman’s Chinese Theatre
Hollywood Walk of Fame
La Brea Tar Pits
Old Chinatown Plaza
Santa Monica Pier
Third Street Promenade
California African American Museum
California Science Center
Gene Autry Museum
J. Paul Getty Center
LA County Museum of Art
The Latino Museum of History, Art and Culture
Museum of Contemporary Art
Museum of Television and Radio
Petersen Automotive Museum
TV SHOW TICKETS